• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

UTAH lift kits.

D-Lo Brown

hows it goin everybody.! i recently got a avy and im lookin for good shops in utah to lift it suggestions and pics would be appreciated

I have a six inch lift that was on the truck when I bought it. But when I have had other lifts done. I had them done by Jack-it. they are on 3500 S. Just west of Redwood Road. I highly recomend them. They are big enough that they are experienced but small enough to value your vehicle and you as a client.

Yeah that's the first place I checked and it seemed legit, I live right by there. What's a decent price for a 6inch lift?.... By chance do you know what size tires should fit without trimming ?

With a six inch lift you should be able to fit 35" tires with the correct wheel offset.
I would say $1500 - $2000 for a kit and then the installation.

okay thanks alot bro, im new to the lifting trucks and all whats the wheel offset and how do i get the correct one??
you suggested jack-it and that it should be about $2000?

As far as wheel offset goes, I am clueless. I have never been able to figure that one out. I have to leave it to the smarty people at Les Schwab.  :rolleyes:

Back