• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Middle/East TN Detailing

pwtr02ss

A real good friend of mine just opened a collision/detailing place in Crossville called Streats Collision. Just trying to help him out and spread the word. If any of you guys need any paint repair or detailing done shot me a pm for his contact info. He is PPG certified and has been a professional painter,buffer, collision refinishing, etc guy for the past 5 years. I will be adding photos to this thread along the way of some of the projects he completes. He has a Denali in right now painting the hood and fixing dents here and there. It will also be a full buff and outside/ under hood detail (owner didn't want the interior done at the moment).

I'm not a spammer just trying to help a friend out :wave:

Here is couple pics I grabbed while the customer was picking it up. As I mentioned before, he painted the hood and repaired a dent along the front edge.

This thing was pretty rough paint wise. It was a rebuilt wreck and whoever painted it before didn't do a very good job and the customer didn't want to pay the extra to get the entire truck water sanded slick so he just hit it with some compound an polished it up.

Here are some better before and afters of the dent. You can see how bad the paint condition was in the before pics. The only thing that was painted was the hood. The rest of the truck just got buffed. 

Look good, we get to Tennessee a couple of times a year to visit our daughter who lives near Cookeville.

Yes, we have been to a large flea market there in Crossville!

Back