• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Driving Through in June

ajebner

SM 2010
Just wanted to say "hey" to you guys in Indiana.  :wave:  Alan bought a blue 2013 last week to keep my 2006 company.  I'll be taking "his" new one up in June for my mom's retirement.  I'm driving up on a Monday (6/24) & going back down here to Pensacola on Saturday (6/29) (with mom as a passenger -- she's staying with us for a bit to enjoy some beach time).  Since I'm not really hanging around on a weekend, not sure I'll be able to see any AV buddies  :(....but you may see me blow through the area! :B:

hey there, ltns, maybe we can hook up sat morning on the way out for breakfast or dinner some night thru the week.

Didit

Hey Jennifer good to hear from you again! We are retired and available most any time, just give a holler.

We're not in the Indy area, so we probably won't be able to join any evening activity.  I hope you can catch up with Didit and Butch though!  Congrats on the new AV!!  I have a 2013 as well! :)  (It's going in the body shop in a week...who knew stop signs could jump out like that!?!)

CntrySingr: oh my....that takes running a stop sign to the next level!  :eek:

Didit & Butch: We'd be available Mon or Tues evening if you want to meet for dinner somewhere.  Just PM me if so and you all pick the place.  We live close to 65 and not too far from 465 on the NW side so have quick access to the south side (if I remember that's where you all live?).

We ended up driving in early since my mom's in a hurry to get to Florida, and so we're leaving a bit early.

Jennifer

I think that we are free  Monday evening, I'll let Didit & Lu pick the place and time as they know more about the area.

Just got in, to pooped to think, I'll sleep on it and get back to ya in the am, lol

Didit

How about Edwards Drive In.  It used to be a Dog N Suds at the corner of Sherman Drive and Raymond Streets,  Easy to find,  65 South to Raymond st exit, turn left, go 5 lights to Sherman drive and turn left, its on the left.  Burgers, fries, tenderloins, shrimp, bar-b-q etc.......4:30 would put you ahead of rush hour traffic, and it'll be mostly gone by the time your done, lol.  Let us know, k

Didit

Sounds great!  We'll see you Monday at 4:30!

Butch

Just wanted to let you know we really enjoyed getting together at Edwards Drive-in!  Great food, great company!  Thanks so much for taking them time to see us!
:D

We enjoyed the visit, anytime you come through just let us know!

Back