• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

My thought are with you guys....

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
Hope that you and yours all made it through the Tornadoes in Oklahoma and are all OK.

we_fly_high said:
Mommyof2 lives in moore, haven't seen anything from them yet. Those affected need a heck of a lot of prayers right now.

She's been on FB and they're safe and sound.

Mommyof2  is OK she had to get in the AV with her grandmom and out run it.

Last I heard 5 kids died at the school and 37 total.

Here is a link.

https://www.facebook.com/Talonbabe

I may be wrong on this but I think MM02 was a teacher at that school. But she has a new JOB.  God bless her she is doing all she can.

I received a text message from mommyof02 last night, she is safe but I guess no power at all.  Good thing she loaded the Beast up and took off for safety. Now mentally she's not doing too well.  

Good to hear there alright. I believe we have another member or 2 from thd Moore area but I don't remember there ID.

As of yesterday there were 7 children that died in tge school. All of my family made it out but lost 3 houses. Over 30, 000 people without electricity. The water treatment plant was hit severely so they can't drink the water and need fresh bottled water.

This one was worse than our May 3rd tornado in 99', and the path was almost identical.  The tornado was at leadt a mile wide, and at points it reached 2 miles wide on the ground. Last night there were 51 confirmd dead and expected that number to rise. Another 101 people were pulled from ruble alive overnight.

I watched this happen live on TV. Unbelievable! I just can't imagine what it must be like. Thoughts and prayers.....

Got another text from MMo2 she has power, but no water.

Thoughts and prayers :cry:

She seems to be doing OK from facebook, but her AV has hail damage.

Evening my peeps.  My family and I are safe and unharmed.  I am a little messed up in my mind.  I was at my grandmas house riding out the storm with her.  I love the Beast even more after that horrible day.  I was informed that I needed to get below ground because a hallway or bathroom would be deadly..  I loaded my 82 year old grandma and my 5 year old son in the Avy and proceeded to out run the tornado.  That was the scariest sight, looking through the rear view and seeing the tornado right behind you.  The beast held up awesome against the heavy winds and huge hail stones...  :love: :B:

Well you made it over, ya got water yet.

wyotonka said:
Glad you guys are ok i would have been freaking out

Oh I was freaking. Had to keep a semi level head for my family. Just got back from the insurance adjuster with my girl. She has almost $2000 in hail damage. But it could of been way worse for me and the family if I didn't do what I did.

whatever it takes... we all love our trucks but they are replaceable... as long as you and the family are ok that is all that matters  (y)

Glad everyone is ok!!!  Stay safe!

To all the members of this forum: Moore, OK disaster requires our prayers for the 24 lives that were lost. But say a prayer for those who survived and in the up coming days, find a way to help. Donate to the Red Cross or reach out to a family member in OK. 10,000 people have lost all the earthly possessions and their homes. They will need the strength to go on and rebuild their homes and heal their families. I hope that the good will of all of you is forth coming in the days and months to come. These folks will have enough strenuous times to come, let the good Lord provide them the strength and determiniation to rebuild their lives and mourn their lost family, friends and neighbors. Find the resilence to deal with FEMA and their insurance carriers, but most of all know that: We never let our US of A family and neighbors go through the dark without one shining a light along to the end of this journey.  Please give to the Red Cross or other approved relief organizations in the days to come. They will need so much to just get their lives restarted.

Back