• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cumberland Car Show 6/30/13

james21

Cruise Coord
PM 2021
PM 2019
PM 2014
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Ok so the Cumberland, RI car show is coming up this weekend, it kinda has been the start of the summer for the New England crew for the past couple years. It is usually a decent show, I plan on going, and will be meeting at our usual meeting spot, the cinemas in Attleboro, MA.

http://cruisinbruce.com/CarShowCalendar.html

Meet up at 0830.

James.

Wow, guess New England really is dead.

Show was smaller this year, I think due to the weather. And it was hot, mainly due to the humidity, but also the placement of the trucks, they moved them from there normal spot, due to soggy ground, and it was right out in the open. But it was tucked away, and crammed both truck classes together, so everyone was confused. Furthermore, the space provided couldn't have fit more than 3 AVs. A bunch of the people there bitched about the change of location. I had as much fun as I could, with no one else there, I have to thank Nick for stopping by for a bit. In the end, I enjoyed the kids that liked my truck, and I got burned pretty bad on my face.

Back