• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

end of summer gtg in august

darkness

Kelly and i are thinking about having a end of summer gtg at our house in spartanburg sc sometime in august tell me what yall think

We're going to be in Sevierville, TN from the 9th of Sept for a week.  :cool:

Tagging...

I'm just over the border in Monroe, NC...so Sburg isn't too far.

Dependent on when it is, however.

Mid August thru November is bad for us.
Too many Saturday afternoons in the stadiums as the new program takes off on 8/31.

MEDICO said:
Do you go to all of the Georgia Bulldogs games.... :cool: ?  Wow! Must be nice :laugh:
Maybe they will play the dawgs in like 2017 lol.
First two years are conference USA.

darkness said:
Sorry guys my wife and i had our baby last tuesday i will post all the details this friday or saturday
Congrats...  Hope both are doing well.. 

darkness said:
Well as far as dates go tell me what you all think about the weekend of august 30 or labor day weekend

Hmm...may be doable....although I am sure my wife may want to visit relatives over Labor Day weekend...but nothing has been mentioned yet.

I won't be able to make it.  I am on one of my trips overseas currently.

Congrats on the new addition Darkness

anglarry04 said:
I won't be able to make it.   I am on one of my trips overseas currently.Congrats on the new addition Darkness
Thought and prayers are with you and your family...  BE SAFE

darkness said:
Well as far as dates go tell me what you all think about the weekend of august 30 or labor day weekend
Just a "heads up" - the weekend of Aug 30 is Labor Day weekend.

GoldBowTie said:
Just a "heads up" - the weekend of Aug 30 is Labor Day weekend.

Wow...good catch! LOL

I saw Aug 30th on the calendar, but did not bother to lift up the sheet and look at Sept.
lol

Well, unfortunately, I was correct when i said that my wife wants to go visit relatives during Labor Day weekend. 
If you were correct originally, when we thought that the 30th was the weekend BEFORE Labor Day, it would have worked...but it didn't turn out that way.

Sorry, I will have to back out.  But I hope that we can make it work again on another date.

Back