• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Center console build

Lanebop

What's up guys, just started my custom center console build for my 2002 chevy avalanche 1500. I had a jump seat in the truck but the console hinges are broke and I don't want to pay a hundred bucks for another regular boring console. This center console will hold 2 brand new m3 8" DC audio subs. I am most likely going to port the box but I'm not exactly sure how im going to yet. Thinking a band pass type box that has the circular ports. This is a random build. I was bored and started it and haven't put a whole amount of thought into it. I'm thinking I will have a amp in a hidden type of compartment in the front of the box with some cup holders on top of it but we will see how it all goes. I currently have 2 18" DC audios in a blow trough midgate box I built as well

theres a thread that someone did for a 10" box check it out...\http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,129898.0/topicseen.html

Back