• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

FL AV owners

TurboSmoke

I started a Facebook page and need some more people. Look up Chevrolet Avalanche Owners of Florida.

Post pictures, we'll be lining up BBQ's and meets so please like my page.

Jeremy

where in FL you at. 

Is this it. ?

www.facebook.com/FlAvalancheOwners?fref=ts

Yes, that's it. I started it before I left for Texas. I need to update it and add some photos. Pass it around and help me get some likes.
I would like to start some meets with weekend "trips" and once a year make a big group trip somewhere, maybe the national Av meet. This year it was out Utah area or something.

I use to be real active in the Rx-7 forums for years when I had my fc's. I'm still real close with some of the people on there.

Post some pictures of your Av's.

I just ordered a set of ccfl halo lights, led bumper lights and getting ready to order my hid kit.

But please help me spread the word on FB. Like and share the pictures.

Thanks guys

Jeremy

we need to get a small GTG meet planned

Thoughts

I get to the Fort myers area around the holidays to see the in-laws, didn't know there were so many members within a couple of hours of there.  (y)

Thanks guys, sorry. I haven't been around. I've been overseas the last 10 days. Throw up some pics of your trucks on there. Pass your friends. I don't wanna post pics of others trucks without their permission.

Hey Guys, Iam in the Jax area. A new ave owner here have had it just about a year but have been deployed since jan so not allot of seat time in it as of yet. I would like to join in on some of these GTG see what everyone has done to their AVs and their plans are.

I Will show my Black Diamond at the { LAKE Mirror Classic } Oct.19 Stop By  JCL32MEL

My whole schedule has changed around , i will actually be driving UP for the valdosta meet up. I will be driving from Naples, if there is going to be a convoy.

DouglasOak said:
If anyone is interested in going to a GTG in the new year, check out the link below.

AV a Happy New Year GTG... Valdosta, GA... JAN 4th 2014

Already have quite a few people going, but would love to see a lot more.
DirtyGirlAva and I will be driving in from Fort Myers.

Hope to see you there!!!

That's where I'm from. The kagan's are good friends of mine. My wife and I are going. If it starts noon sat you guys will need to leave a 3-4 in the am. I'd like to get a caravan together. I'm up by Ocala area, I'm 25 min from I-75.

TurboSmoke said:
That's where I'm from. The kagan's are good friends of mine. My wife and I are going. If it starts noon sat you guys will need to leave a 3-4 in the am. I'd like to get a caravan together. I'm up by Ocala area, I'm 25 min from I-75.

We are going up on Friday, we will have a rental car (Ava will be shivering in the cold back in Canada)
DirtyGirl has a problem with having to stop at just about every Bealls and Bealls Outlet that she sees!!!  :E:
so it may be a long trip with several stops!!    :needhug:

See you there!!  :B: (I'm looking forward to seeing that SoCo paint in person!!)

DouglasOak said:
We are going up on Friday, we will have a rental car (Ava will be shivering in the cold back in Canada)
DirtyGirl has a problem with having to stop at just about every Bealls and Bealls Outlet that she sees!!!  :E:
so it may be a long trip with several stops!!    :needhug:

See you there!!  :B: (I'm looking forward to seeing that SoCo paint in person!!)

I've gotta get her buffed up. For some reason people like hitting a nice clean truck. Even when you park it way away. I'd be down for leaving fri. Let's get a caravan to go up Friday. I'll be on vacation till the 6th.

Back