• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tune By Tuna Car Show 2013 - August 11th

james21

Cruise Coord
PM 2021
PM 2019
PM 2014
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
The show is once again at Smith and Wesson, despite the discussion at last years show that it was moving back to the Ford dealership.

This is a great charity show, raises money for the Shriners Children's hospital in Springfield, MA

For more on the show: http://www.tunebytuna.com/index.html

Would love to get a great turnout for this, it has been great in years past, last year though it was only myself and Frankie/OldNo7.

James
This is the only year I am going to have to pass (as much as I don't want to ). between the move and my son,and my impending wedding (Sept). I have nothing left. :cry:
Next year is going to be his last so I've heard, So I'm definitely going to make it happen. If you go can you confirm that for me. (y)

Yeah Definitely. This year is the 29th, so 30th next year sounds like the one to go big. Hopefully though I can still get a couple to come out.

So where's my invitation, j/k. Congrats.

james21 said:
Yeah Definitely. This year is the 29th, so 30th next year sounds like the one to go big. Hopefully though I can still get a couple to come out.

So where's my invitation, j/k. Congrats.
:cool:
keep Sept 7th open, if we don't do a quick Tenn wedding at the distillery then we are going to do it here at the center. (y)

Back