• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Looking to buy wrecked AV for parts I'm in central Ar,

AVsnapon1390

Looking for a good priced wrecked AV for parts I need drivers side and front so a AV wrecked on passenger side would be perfect just give me a message and we can go from there
Thanks
Blake

Nice site ronthehandymanga (y)

Have any of you guys actually gotten trucks off of those sites? If so what state are you in because I cant here in NY  :(

Why can't you ???

Not allowed to. I called the place and they said private people in NY cant buy insurance cars, you need to have a dealership license or a salvage one. So went and talked to a local used car dealer and they confirmed it. They offered to take me to the used car auction they go to in order to buy one but I don't want to spend 6k I want a wrecked one (its for parts). Was hoping someone in the Northeast had luck with buying one in their state so maybe we could work something out.

Wow I live in Michigan and Kentucky. Are you trying to rebuild one or a parts car.

Parts, I need white driver side fender, front door, rear door, quarter panel. It would be nice to get a transmission and black leather interior also. Just for the 4 body panels the cheapest salvage yard here wants 2500$.

Try www.car-parts.com

Back