• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Wyotonka build thread

wyotonka

So the other day my brother brought to my attention that there really isnt much on this truck i have left alone and i am STILL going  :laugh: this was brought up since he has been looking for one for him and asked why mine is pretty base model and still has more gadgets than a typical 03 did so i figured a build thread wouldnt be a bad idea >:D
So we start in august of 2010 when I traded my 03 limeted edition Jeep Liberty for it
ut8bY4Q.jpg

4A7bcIx.jpg

Now? I was a junior in high school when these were taken ?. Don?t ask why there was a fear this sticker on a Jeep Liberty I look back and wonder the same thing however as you can see in the senior pic one it was gone by then (and a pain to take off) :laugh: however it was dubbed the Liberator at school :laugh:

So here I sit in August of 2010 with an Avalanche  :B:
9eCkdjyXnuqYoxPD2

pretty much all stock except what is supposed to be black chrome wheels that are peeling due to poor maintenance on the previous owners half and the only reason the cladding is dark in this pic is because i had just armouralled it which i learned about 5 minutes later armor all and scorio roads don't mix  :beating:

aY5jptK.jpg

then the fun part  >:D 20" kmc xd flat black and machined wheels wrapped in 275/60/r20 Bf Goodrich rugged terrains
UMM8WHw.jpg

billet grille
9p7sJyO.jpg
best shot i have of the billet grille and yes i got wet in that pic didnt really think that one through  :E:  :laugh:

here it is with my portable disc golf basket up in the big horns
9qnjTSG.jpg

7qhsnIx.jpg

and also bought a roof tent from a guy at work

X4Vlwo7.jpg

IybK11b.jpg

YELLO THERE!

I've always loved this truck for the simple fact that it's yellow. And a transformer.

M4TT said:
YELLO THERE!

I've always loved this truck for the simple fact that it's yellow. And a transformer.

Just leave "the bullets" off it right? Hahahaha.

Lol. I'm not stocking you dude, its just that your two posts(Fuel Avalanche and Wyotonka build) came up back to back in my "unread" column and I had to give ya some crap.

A little CAFCNA love. Don't get weird about it. :)

thanks guys  :wave:

my check engine light came on this morning knock sensor 2  :E: so it looks like thats on the top of the to do list now  :E:

wyotonka said:
thanks guys  :wave:

my check engine light came on this morning knock sensor 2   :E: so it looks like thats on the top of the to do list now  :E:
Yeah I ignored mine for a bit too long and ended up having to replace the catalytic converter as well eventually.

Hanz Groober said:
Just leave "the bullets" off it right? Hahahaha.

Lol. I'm not stocking you dude, its just that your two posts(Fuel Avalanche and Wyotonka build) came up back to back in my "unread" column and I had to give ya some crap.

A little CAFCNA love. Don't get weird about it. :)

Remember kids, bullets go in your gun, nowhere else! :p

Hey, I know what your next mod should be: a power-retractable CB antenna :p

Look what you started!!! Awesome.  Now the next step is....... 6.6l swap with 4l80E???

PS i get my tune back from Frost next week.... hopefully ill have my truck done before the snow shows up here in cali!!!

PuddleStompin said:
Look what you started!!! Awesome.  Now the next step is....... 6.6l swap with 4l80E???

PS i get my tune back from Frost next week.... hopefully ill have my truck done before the snow shows up here in cali!!!
you're lucky we are already at 29" of snow for the year!!!

Back