• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hello everyone!

kls_avy07

Welcome!

Just for your information, none of the FB links that you posted work (content unavailable). Probably something to do with your privacy settings e.g. only friends or friends of friends can see you pictures.

Greets!

I'll let you know when I find any decent offroad places near the capital beltway  (n)

My poor truck has only been muddy twice (not including all the construction sites..) and it makes me sad.

awe that sucks ill try to re post pics once i get out of work today....yea im down in southern md so theres plenty-o-places to go off the beaten path

They worked, looks good!

Where at in MD? I was in Alexandria for a bit but I ended up having to move back home for a while. Live down in Centreville which you'll basically get to if you take 15 to 50

Also where are the "off the beaten path" places cause me and the truckasaurus need to go out on a date with the mud before winter comes, all this rain this week....  :eek:

oh and the places on the beltway you are referring to are "crappy road" as opposed to "off road"

Big difference!! haha.

sorry for the late reply ive been busy work/life etc. but im down in st marys county bout 30-45 mins south of waldorf. Its the bottom of the maryland boot lol

Back