• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any interest in a Charleston SC GTG in 2014??

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
Sorry All due to my unavailability for this GTG, I need to cancel any plans..

During the GTG this past weekend (GA Oktoberfest 2013), we talked about having a GTG in Charleston as none of us had really ever been there...  

The weekend we are looking into is 03/22/14

Plenty to do there for all ages including beaches, shopping, Naval Shipyard, plenty of good food and there has to be some modding..  

Pending interest we will start looking at hotels, and or Townhomes like we had this past weekend.  

Are you interested??

Attending:
Hugz+1
Ronthehandyman+1
Vanthony
AV 2500 + LindseyAv
WD13+1
Moosc
Highflyinbean

Interested or Hmmmmmmmm:

ChevyGuyNC DDQueen
MS03 2500
Medico
SilverRider +1
LoneWolfbd
04bluave
prism
Spork_Driver

If you want to include a link to this GTG in your signature copy the info in the code box below.

Code:
[center][url=http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,141133.0.html][flash=200,200][SIZE=27px][color=red]Have you heard about the Avalanches that are Cruising Charleston SC? [/color]  
 [size=8pt]Click here for More info..[/SIZE][/url][/center]

Attending if not working that weekend.

Hey Hugz, my cousin lives there and said this event this year was a blast.

http://mtpleasant.live5news.com/news/events/93342-uss-yorktown-flight-deck-host-top-gun-themed-party

It might be something to consider at a later date for next year. She said there was a huge turnout and plans are in the works for one in 2014.

BooomerX said:
Hey Hugz, my cousin lives there and said this event this year was a blast.

http://mtpleasant.live5news.com/news/events/93342-uss-yorktown-flight-deck-host-top-gun-themed-party

It might be something to consider at a later date for next year. She said there was a huge turnout and plans are in the works for one in 2014.
That does look pretty cool..!!!!! Hope we are able to hit the ships the weeeknd we are there..
Only thing about July for me is we are already booked out for next year, between a wedding, yearly beach outing, and possible nationals..

Hugz said:
You are NOT going to be working at least not in Al..    :love: :love:

(y)  Keeping my fingers crossed

AV 2500 said:
Dang you put this up quick. Put us on the list.
Its Not that far away. And if enough interest the better the group discount will be.

I see that you are slowly pulling me north.  First it was atlanta then helen now SC. It wont be long before you try to get me in NC. We shall see if you succeed.

AV 2500 said:
I see that you are slowly pulling me north.  First it was atlanta then helen now SC. It wont be long before you try to get me in NC. We shall see if you succeed.
>:D >:D
One never knows. But I think 2014 will be a busy year.

Put us on the maybe list -- I'll depends on if our new grandbaby comes during that month.

Back