• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tagged by Wyotonka

wyotonka

Day 1 of this lol got three on my lunch hour

lifted blue Wbh with snowflake looking wheels in office depot parking lot in Gillett

Blue cladded with grille guard Alberstons pakring lot in Gillette

Black cladded Famous Footwear/Petco parking lot

Quick run down on this "tagging" thing Wyo?

Is it leaving a CAFCNA sticker or flyer under their windshield wiper or something?(If so, i could've tagged about 20 Avys in the last two week) Or just that you SAW an Avalanche somewhere? I don't get it, not in the know on this one..... Just curious.

Hanz Groober said:
Coo. And you get a brochure how?.......

Look at this thread for link :

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,36414.0.html

Tagged an 02 som today at Home Depot

Lol... I'll try to get a better member base in Wyoming ... There are a ton of Avs in town

Tagged a 04 wbh z71 at my buddies apartment complex a couple weeks ago... he saw me yesterday and stopped and talked to me.. he said he signed up but cant get back in now ???

wyotonka said:
Tagged 04 red cladded 2500 with extending tow mirrors at Walmart last night
I have seen this one quite a few times since then but always off ... I saw it at lunch today and its rocking the ambers now  >:D ... just havent seen him on here  ???

Keep it up buddy!! I need to print off some brochures lots up here in evergreen and I only know of one member in town

The red 3/4 ton has ambers now but I have never seen it on the forums. The red wbh the guy stopped and talked to me and said he joined, but has never been able to log on because no one has accepted his login.

Tagged a nekkid yellow one today at Walmart neighborhood market in Hillsboro, walked out of the store and there it was right by the Tonka truck. I thought to myself if they parked by me they must be a fan  :B: :laugh:

Back