• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

in the area

04bluave

:wave: Hey guys well plans have come together and looking like I will be headed your way for Christmas will be heading up on the night of the dec 20th and will be leaving the 3rd of Jan to make it back down in time for the avahappy new year gtg in valdosta. Hoping to be able to have it snow while I'm up there so I can see what the ave has as well as the new f150.

Perhaps if anyones available we can get a little gtg going wouldn't mind a little new england off road.  >:D >:D

Welcome.  Wow, a Florida guy in New England in the winter, bring extra layers of clothes!  There is a great chance you will see snow.

lol Iam only a florida guy cause that is where iam stationed now. I grew up in colorado and was stationed in maine prior to the base closing there.

SNOW  :needhug: its like 70* here today in japan.

i will take the cold over the rain that iam getting here today.  At least with just cold its easier to work on the flight line and you dont have to worry about slipping and falling off the wing.

Back