• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hello from Finland

Fin_ava

I've just bought my first Avalanche after many Chevy Van. Guy who sell it to me get bored with several problems and i try get my car in good condition. In Finland we don't have many Avalances and spareparts and information is poor. Hope to get help here  :D .

Sorry, my bad english.

Welcome Fin Ava. I work for UPM-Kymmene Corporation in their Raflatac Division in North Carolina. We have quite a few Finns here. Love it when they visit Finland and bring back the Finlandia Vodka chocolates. There's a wealth of information on this site.

:welcome: to the outside Americas group!

It's great to see more Avalanches here in Europe. A lot of US guys left us the last few years.

I live in Germany. Parts problem is the same here but at least you get all the information you need online at this great worldwide club!
I'm  the cruise coordinator for Germany. If I can help you feel free to ask!

I would suggest to write some details about your Avalanche in you signature. Then we may be able to help you with your problems.
Most important details are production year and displacement!

Schelbi.

I'll put soon some pictures of my Ava and more after i get it back from workshop. Rear axle went broken too and now they put new transfercase and detroit locker. Hope it works after that.

Welcome on board Men from the cold (y)

Don't worry about your English, all members are tolerant here, is a big community,
Also is the place to make an oversea friendship.

let me tell you when you bought a chevy you bought too english lessons for free lol, i know better parts in English than Francais!

Michaelmiata89 said:
Welcome Finland!
I hope you have as much fun with your Avy as I have.

Enjoy it!

Greetings from The Netherlands

Welcome to both of you overseas!  It is wonderful to see AV's there.  Send us some pics when you have the time.  I also have relatives in Belgium. I love my 2013 Blue Topaz its my 2nd AV.  Wonderful vehicles. 

Back