• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone around Winston Salem/Kernersville/Greensboro area?

DMac1984

Looking to make friends and possibly a club for people into the same stuff as me.

Got a 2002 Avalanche z66, mostly stock with a few mods. Looking to do more, but no one to help or give advice. All my truck friend's are still in NY If you're in the area and looking for the same hit me up!

There are a few in the Triad self included. The other ones are that active though but the ambers are out there.
Welcome to the club

Hugz said:
There are a few in the Triad self included. The other ones are that active though but the ambers are out there.
Welcome to the club

Thanks! And good to see I'm not alone in NC lol I'd like to find active people around here to have guy's and maybe someone knowledgeable to help me mod my Avy.

Maybe a dumb question, but what is an amber?

DMac1984 said:
Thanks! And good to see I'm not alone in NC lol I'd like to find active people around here to have guy's and maybe someone knowledgeable to help me mod my Avy.

Maybe a dumb question, but what is an amber?

Changing DRL (daytime running lights) from stock white bulb to amber bulb.
It's a club thing.
http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,50150.0.html

To answer you other question
I've got a 2002 z66 with over 250k.
Have all most every mod out with the exception of the suspension.
From audio/video lighting exhaust.
Have removed a bunch as well over the years.

Hearing rumor of a fall gtg over by Raleigh nc area. Check out Carolina Avalanches. Com

Post a link. I'm interested. By the way Chuck, you'll love this, I just got out of the box at Polk. This place freakin sucks.
And speaking of fall, don't forget about Black Friday at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

mikeyjm1 said:
Post a link. I'm interested. By the way Chuck, you'll love this, I just got out of the box at Polk. This place freakin sucks.
And speaking of fall, don't forget about Black Friday at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Never been to Polk...but one place that i know sucks is Leonard Wood...spent 2 1/2 months there this past winter....and have to spend another 2 months there in the near future.

BTW...Here is the link...
http://www.carolinavalanches.com/ncavforum/index.php/topic,3713.0.html

Would be great if you can make it out!

Maybe if you can come, you can help me sell everyone else there on meeting us at CMS on Black Friday as well!  (y)

CMS for Black Friday is a great time for sure.

I'm sure the group over in the Raleigh area will take good care if ya.

There was a modding gtg last year that a lot if work was completed.

It's been a while since there was one in the state.

Hugz said:
CMS for Black Friday is a great time for sure.

I'm sure the group over in the Raleigh area will take good care if ya.

There was a modding gtg last year that a lot if work was completed.

It's been a while since there was one in the state.

CMS is definitely a great time!  Mikeyjm1 and I have met up there the last couple of years!

You gonna try and come out to the GTG, Hugz?

ARMYtango said:
CMS is definitely a great time!  Mikeyjm1 and I have met up there the last couple of years!

You gonna try and come out to the GTG, Hugz?
Turkey weekends are typically busy for us.
But it's a possibly for sure this year.

Would love to have you if you can make it!

What about out near Raleigh in Sept?  Would love to have you there also!

ARMYtango said:
Would love to have you if you can make it!

What about out near Raleigh in Sept?  Would love to have you there also!
Have been over there many times over the years. I'm sure you all will have a blast for sure.

College Football season hits hard in the fall. It's year 2 if the program and he is a red shirt junior this year. So Saturdays are either in Charlotte or on the road.

Hugz said:
Have been over there many times over the years. I'm sure you all will have a blast for sure.

College Football season hits hard in the fall. It's year 2 if the program and he is a red shirt junior this year. So Saturdays are either in Charlotte or on the road.

Roger.
Well...next time you are passing through the Charlotte area...let me know...I will keep an eye out for ya!

It'll b awesome if hugz came to the Raleigh gtg. Is modding skills are the poops. You want those sail panel leds he's the guy. And doesn't charge to install them.

ARMYtango said:
Roger.
Well...next time you are passing through the Charlotte area...let me know...I will keep an eye out for ya!
Will do..  There are 6 games at home this year..  Then we tend to do an early dinner in the area around the stadium,,. 

Hey, Im in Winston Salem.  Im not a very active memeber.

Love the truck with almost 270k  I bought it new, and would only replace it with another AV.

Back