• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Need A Powdercoater

james21

Cruise Coord
PM 2021
PM 2019
PM 2014
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
I'm in need of a good powdercoater, that can powdercoat extra large items. I am looking to get my steel winch bumper sand blasted rust proofed and re-powder coated. Its got some surface rust in a couple places, and just looks bad. My body shop guy knew of a couple in MA and RI, but said their work has gone down hill and wouldn't recommend them.

If anyone can help, Id greatly appreciate it.

Thanks guys (y).

Got a call into both places to see if they can do the work I need to get done.

@Dave, the place you posted, may/may not be able to handle my bumper, but they do offer Anodizing services, and thats something I need for another project, so thanks a lot for that  (y).

Ok so, I called both places, and heard back from the guy at All Page, he said he isn't sure his oven is big enough for my bumper, told him I'd get some measurements. Prodigy I have two calls into, but haven't heard back. I did find someone local, that may have just what I'm looking for, they actually re powder coated my roof basket last spring, so I may end up going to them, because they seem like they have the right facilities, but left a msg, and will hear back from the powder coater tomorrow.

james21 said:
Prodigy I have two calls into, but haven't heard back.

That's surprising, my friends think the world of them.  Maybe they're a more local "do jobs for friends first" kind of deal....will look into it

Back