• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Builtech Bumper, 2003 Chevy Avalanche WBH

tay0016

13221499274_e9e8f30383_k.jpg

13221262153_a9a4963a76_k.jpg

13221478734_eb33abc351_k.jpg

Still Needs a little work, I am putting a winch in it and using a bed liner for the coating. I will continue to update everyone!

Can they do one for a cladded Av, by adapting the existing pattern? How bad was the cost?

I really want a bumper like this for the front of my '02. I will really want it if I go ahead and add a 4" lift and 33" tires like I'm considering.

MyBigToy said:
Can they do one for a cladded Av, by adapting the existing pattern? How bad was the cost?

I really want a bumper like this for the front of my '02. I will really want it if I go ahead and add a 4" lift and 33" tires like I'm considering.

Alright so it was not to bad on price we base our prices in order to try to make them cheaper then road armors and fab fours and similar bumpers and personally I like the way it looks more! We would have no issue making one for the cladded avalanche but we would need someone with a cladded Av to base our design off of since we only have my truck now to create what we have now! so hopefully someone springs for one soon so we can get a prototype for the cladded avys!

tay0016 said:
Alright so it was not to bad on price we base our prices in order to try to make them cheaper then road armors and fab fours and similar bumpers and personally I like the way it looks more! We would have no issue making one for the cladded avalanche but we would need someone with a cladded Av to base our design off of since we only have my truck now to create what we have now! so hopefully someone springs for one soon so we can get a prototype for the cladded avys!

That's a niiiiice bumper! One of these days I'll get me one!  (y)

I volunteer Wyotonka. He's close!  >:D

I'll be spending one night in Rapid City in October but I won't be staying and I won't have the Avalanche. I have an antelope hunt scheduled south of Newcastle.

i agree wyotonka or ill drive there spring break is next week wait parents ha jk and i pay for my own gas  :mad:

Dakotawilk said:
where are you located? might have to take a roadtrip ha

We are located in Rapid City, South Dakota! I agree Wytonka is pretty darn close maybe he should take one for the team!!  (y)

hey my names Dakota what are u in my shoes? ha jk cool well when u get one done for a cladded avy you shoule give people on the forum like a 10% discount

Roody650iAvy said:
That thing must weigh a ton!

Looks great though

Its really not as bad as i expected i can pick it up by myself and im definitely not a big guy it will add a little weight when i put the winch in it but i think its somewhere around 150lbs as is... if i had to guess...

Dakotawilk said:
hey my names Dakota what are u in my shoes? ha jk cool well when u get one done for a cladded avy you shoule give people on the forum like a 10% discount

Where are you from? I might be able to work something out for my fellow forumers for sure!!

I'm watching this one! If you get a design for cladded I could make arrangements to pick mine up in October. BTW, I also sent an email inquiry via the website.

hey tay felt bad for you guys over there this morning when the city here said you guys got 45" of snow... turned out it was only 4.5 and it was a typo  :laugh: I will gladly let you guys use my truck for fitment on cladded if you let me quote the metal for them >:D

well hey tell em just after they put it on to test just leave it on ha and yeah now snow is fludering here in Littleton I don't know what its like at my house though

wyotonka said:
hey tay felt bad for you guys over there this morning when the city here said you guys got 45" of snow... turned out it was only 4.5 and it was a typo  :laugh: I will gladly let you guys use my truck for fitment on cladded if you let me quote the metal for them >:D

Where do you work?

wyotonka said:

If we got 45" of snow I dont think even my avalanche would be going ANYWHERE!! that would be insane!

hey gotta test the avy somehow last Christmas break I when wheeling in 2 and a half feet of snow neadless to say I pulled out my friends Nissan xterra so many times I shoulda just left the tow rope on there  :offtopic: ha

Back