• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Just bought my 04, Seller had to be a member!!!!!!!

BlkBoostedV6

Just recently bought my 04 AV off craigslist,  I feel I stole it (y), when I went to look at it I was mainly concerned with cosmetic condition as I already knew it had a bad trans. Fully loaded, sunroof, DVD, Leather ect...,  K&N, Pacesetter long tubes, custom tune ........ Had zero rust, no dings, dents scratches ect.....  Didnt pay much attention to the little details. 
  Well got the trans in it yesterday and was doing a walk around checking lights ect...  and guess what i find....  Amber DRL,  Sail Panel LED's, Line of Fire
Seller had to be a member here. I dont even remember his name now. He also did a FULL interior and exterior LED upgrade as well. Saved me a bunch of time and money as I was planning to do all thee above.  I did have to fix the sail panel lights as they were wired all @#$#  up. 

Thanks whoever you were.

Welcome to the club where ya from and what color is your AV we may know who it was.

Was the cladding painted black? Use Photobucket or an off site photo hosting place to post some pix.

:welcome: BlkBoostedv6  Congrats on the AV

Back