• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Need bull bar installation brackets!! HELP!

ARMYtango

Hey all...

I have had an Aries B35-4001 bull bar kicking around for awhile now and really want to get it installed on my truck....only problem is...I cannot find anywhere to buy the installation brackets!

I called Aries directly and they said they do not sell to the general public and gave me a list of websites that I should try.
Unfortunately...none of those websites will sell the installation brackets only.

Does ANYONE have, or know where I can get these brackets?

Thank you in advance!

I cant even read those  (n) If you cant find any and can figure out what you need I could see if we could fab some up for ya  (y)

wyotonka said:
I cant even read those  (n) If you cant find any and can figure out what you need I could see if we could fab some up for ya  (y)
Sorry...it was the best I could do to get it on here...lol

I have a couple of other things I am gonna try, but if I don't have any luck...I may just take you up on that offer!  (y)

Thank you!

If you would like, PM me your email address, and I will send you a PDF of what I have...this way you can see it better and see what it is I am looking for.

Thanks....I looked and they don't sell the Aries brand.  (n)

Wyotonka...
I think I am going to go ahead and take you up on your offer to have you fab them.  I will try and get a trace and copy of the connection points of the bar this weekend and get it to you.

Not sure if these guys sell Aries http://www.rangeroffroad.com/ but were able to get my brackets for my Frontier brush guard.

Let me know when you do ... I'm out in the shop now so don't check that email much but can still run the program  (y)

Back