• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

My Avalanche Experience.... New Owner

katruax

What a wild ride!!! But I am a new Avalanche owner x2... LOL

I had my mind set on this one... 2003 $10,000 150,000 Miles

NewAv3.jpg

I drive 5 hours stayed overnight at a hotel and the guy says he can't make it the next day... I had sent my ride back home so here I am 5 hours from home and no ride!!!

Then later says he can make it give him a few hours... I give him a few hours and then he says on the way down the rear end blew out!!! YIKES!!! Glad it was not me on the way home...

So then I had to scramble!!!... I had no way home unless I had someone come get me 5 hrs away...

So I settled for this one that I found an hour away from the hotel and they delivered it and I drove it home... 2003 $8,000 same Mileage... No Leather though... BUMMER!!!

NewAv.jpg

I bought this one too for good measure and it does have leather... 2002 but $4,000 150,000

NewAve2.jpg

So I think I have my bases covered now for Avalanches...

Congratulations on your purchases and welcome!

Hope you have many happy and safe miles with them.

:wave: Congratulations. I like the second one better because it looks like mine and is also an '02. Probably has the dark charcoal/black with the Chevy  :B: emblem stitched in the back of the seats. I really like that. Anyways, if you have the extra money now you need to do the amber driving lights on them and if you have the belt squeal problem I had I can get you the part numbers at Rock Auto I used to correct the problem. But all in all, you did real well!  (y)

Congratulations for the wise selection process.

Now, I have to ake, how did you manage to drive 2 Avalanches home by yourself?  >:D

Now you have one to mod, and one to keep stock so you can compare the differences.  Plus, you can still drive the stock one while you are heavy into modding the other one.  :welcome:

That's a badass story!  Couldn't get one avalanche so you got 2!!!

Back