• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tube doors?

suthrncop66

As summer is getting near I thought that tube doors might be interesting.  Does anyone know of anybody making them for the AV?

Find a fab shop that has a tube bender, they should be able to make them.

On a lifted AV would look cool...but would definitely want to see how it turns out before I get them.

What I would really love to see is the entire top removed, full roll cage with bikini top and tube doors with removable windows...now that would be siick!! I know its like a Jeep and why wouldn't I just buy a Jeep - answer to that? I had 3 of them :)

This guy sort of did it to his Blazer...but would like to see a cleaner mod instead of a trail beater :)

550571d1285646269-chevy-blazer-tube-doors-blazer2.jpg

2002blackedout2500 said:
On a lifted AV would look cool...but would definitely want to see how it turns out before I get them.

What I would really love to see is the entire top removed, full roll cage with bikini top and tube doors with removable windows...now that would be siick!! I know its like a Jeep and why wouldn't I just buy a Jeep - answer to that? I had 3 of them :)

This guy sort of did it to his Blazer...but would like to see a cleaner mod instead of a trail beater :)

550571d1285646269-chevy-blazer-tube-doors-blazer2.jpg
Agreed that still looks good though!! And well u can cross me off the list todo it mine isn't lifted  :cry: :E:

2002blackedout2500 said:
But it will be soon right ;)
There's keys hopefully a spacer lift soon but I can't seem to figure out why the back drivers corner is a inch and a half lower than the other side any ideas? I want to fix it so I can crank my keys get a accurate measurement and then order rear spacers and eventually after that a 2-3" body lift

Back