• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Bermuda blue interior question

Mitchproc

Hello all, hope everyone is having a good day. I have a question about the Bermuda blue avalanches.. My interior is dark grey dash top and everything else is light grey. Not I have noticed that every singe Bermuda blue regardless if it has cladding or not or if it is a 2007 all have the same interior. Even the cloth ones are the same...  :help: ??? Did all Bermuda blues come with the same interior????

I think so. I'll have to remember to look at our two in the morning and get back to this thread.

No, Bermuda Blue trucks did not all come with the same interior.

My '07 is dark gray/light gray, my brother's '07 is black/tan.

Both of our trucks:
http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,97401.msg2069119.html#msg2069119

My interior:
KGrHqVHJEE88YlI4ZPBPZ0fs4Q1g60_3.jpg

His interior:
10152670_828233010527075_49675406_n_zps5ccf51dd.jpg

Wow thanks guys. It just seems like they all have the same interior. That Black and Tan must have been really hard to find

He wasn't really looking for a certain color combo, it was all about price and this was the cheapest used '07 he could find with leather/bose/ltz 20's.

It looks nice, but he is a victim of the cracked black dash too  :E:.

ohiobellboy said:
I think so. I'll have to remember to look at our two in the morning and get back to this thread.
Our two are dark grey up top and tan leather everywhere else.

Back