• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Setina PB-450-L Push Bumper Installed

Samsquanch

I'd like to share the latest addition to my 2010 Avy.  It's a Setina PB-450-L push bumper with integrated Whelen ION light heads.
Install is very straight forward (even though the instructions were kind of vague) and can be easily completed in an afternoon.
The quality of the push bumper and mounting brackets is outstanding and adds an aggressive look to the front end as well as the ability to bolt on accessories on the large platform.

Here's a pic!

High Resolution Image: Click Here!
Avalanche_Setina_PB450L_2014.jpg

Avalanche_Setina_PB450L_2014-02.jpg

Avalanche_Setina_PB450L_2014-03.jpg

Look really good I like the black on white look.  (y)

That is very cool ! Did it come with wiring/switches for the LEDs built in? - and are they able to be on constant, or only flash? Did you get the steel or aluminium version?

The LEDs came integrated into the bumper.  They are all fully serviceable as well with access panels on the back and inside.  I ordered it with Whelen ION lights and they do some with steady-burn as an available pattern.  You could even order the bar with 2 white in the top bar and amber on the sides and wire them up to your DRLs and turn signals if desired.  I'm not sure if they still manufacture the current version of the PB-450 in steel, but my version is made of aluminum.

Do you have the installation instructions for your bumper? I seemed to have lost them.

I realize this is an old thread. But I too would like some wiring information if it's available. Many thanks.

I'd like to share the latest addition to my 2010 Avy. It's a Setina PB-450-L push bumper with integrated Whelen ION light heads.
Install is very straight forward (even though the instructions were kind of vague) and can be easily completed in an afternoon.
The quality of the push bumper and mounting brackets is outstanding and adds an aggressive look to the front end as well as the ability to bolt on accessories on the large platform.

Here's a pic!

Avalanche_Setina_PB450L_2014.jpg

Avalanche_Setina_PB450L_2014-02.jpg

Avalanche_Setina_PB450L_2014-03.jpg

I know this is an old post! I'm looking into Setina 400 series for my 2013 Black Diamond LTZ. They don't have Avalanche listed now, but do show a Suburban and Tahoe of the same year that should fit?

I know this is an old post! I'm looking into Setina 400 series for my 2013 Black Diamond LTZ. They don't have Avalanche listed now, but do show a Suburban and Tahoe of the same year that should fit?
Yes they should fit.

Back