• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

All Chevy Show - 6/29

james21

Cruise Coord
PM 2021
PM 2019
PM 2014
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Just wanted to see if anyone wants to join me for this show, the guys in the New England crew used to do it, but all pretty much bailed last year, I went by myself and though it was hot, still had a pretty decent time. For those that don't know it is in Cumberland RI, it's north on I295 from 146 for those coming from the west, I95 to I295 from the south and from the north south to I295. Like I said its a nice show, lots of cars, the ballot voting is a bit of a pain, and the voting takes a long time. It's last minute, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Link to show: http://cruisinbruce.com/CarShowCalendar.html

Thanks for sharing.  I am unable, but consider this a bump for the other New Englanders!

Hey James; how you been ? Long time.  Yeah I knew about this but was unsure about going. If I do, it will be as a spectator, Neither of the Avs  is show ready. The 02 is rotting away at the rear quarter above the tire (as most are I've noticed) and the 08 is just dirty, needs to be detailed.  So like I said , I might go, just not sure what's going on yet.
  Give me a call sometime, we'll gtg for an adult beverage somewhere.

I've been good, it's been a long time since I seen you or Nick, Or even Kev.
I hear ya on the rust on the rear quarter, I got the bubbles on mine, and I know what that means underneath, I'm going to take her into the body shop at the end of the summer, get that taken care of, the undercarriage needs another coat in some areas, and the hood needs to be touched up.

Tell ya what I'll give ya a shout if I'm going out to the show, if I do, maybe we can get together afterwards for a few at a bar.

Someone looking for me? LOL Sorry I have been super slacking on the site, this might be my 1st time on in a year! But I will try to show up on Sunday.

Well it would be great to see you guys again

I got a rock to the window the other day but I'll still take it... I will meet you guys there. I work Sat nights and probably will leave a little later.

Marc!!! Just run the truck through the wash! 

Yeah Marc, heck if its too much Ill spot ya the $10 for the touch free

Well, I showed up a little late at 1100, but still was the only one. To my surprise though they were expecting more than one, it turns out they finally added a class specifically for our trucks this year. Unfortunately I'm the only one here yet again, maybe next year.

Well, the class is technically called SUV Modified, but thats how they have usually classified our trucks. However since I was the only one there, they stuck me in the 83-present trucks modified class, so took home 2nd place (y) (im not complaining). Also, instead of plaques they finally got trophies for all 3 places (y). Pretty good day, however it always seems to be hot there, my phone kept saying 80*, so I think its broken, because it felt like the sun was resting on my shoulders.

james21 said:
Well, I showed up a little late at 1100, but still was the only one. To my surprise though they were expecting more than one, it turns out they finally added a class specifically for our trucks this year. Unfortunately I'm the only one here yet again, maybe next year.

Sorry man... I took home a girl after work and in the morning she was still here.. I planed to go but got side tracked.

KevMack said:
Sorry man... I took home a girl after work and in the morning she was still here.. I planed to go but got side tracked.

Nice!

No Problem.

Back