• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Extremely Beautiful EXT

raiderron

PM 2014
Last night I was on my way to my buddy's house for BBQ and a cold one and I was at a stop light when an absolutely beautiful EXT turned left at the intersection in front of me, I was about 6 vehicles back in line, and I could not take my eyes off the color. I had a truck once that I custom painted with  a color called Starburst Blue. It was a darker blue metallic but not so dark as to be close to black. This EXT had about the same color and was metallic and just kicked in the streetlights. It had little white or ivory highlights scattered around the paint job. The cladding was painted to match. I was so amazed by the paint I didn't notice the wheels but I bet they were sharp too. I looked so hard I got a honk from behind because I had not moved when the light changed. This is in the Eugene/Springfield, Oregon area. Without a doubt, the best I have seen. I was turning left and in the left turn lane or I would have turned right and followed him to tell him.

EXT4ME would have liked it for sure.  (y)

Sounds great!

I wish you had been in a position to grab a couple of pictures to share.

Thanks for passing along your observations!

(y)

I do drive that route at least 2-3 times a week and will now be looking for it. The blue color stands out so it should be easy to spot from a distance. When I see it again I will get some pics.

Back