• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hey all, remember me??

camarogrl

Hey guys!!! It's been a bit.  :cautious:    It's been a really rough time the last two years.  The AV is falling apart. Needs repair after repair. Along with a TON of "life happens" crap. Ughhhhhhhhh
I was thinking, if I can get the latest issues fixed, that we should try a low key, casual GTG in the near future.  Not a car show, just a GTG maybe at one of the beaches or a restaurant.  What do you guys think?  :B:

~ Karen

FRED!!!!!

Ok, so a few takers already :)  I guess next step, everyone post where you're from and what day(s)/ times are best. I'll give this a week or so to see who wants in. If anyone has suggestions on a meeting place,  post that too!

camarogrl said:
Hey guys!!! It's been a bit.  :cautious:    It's been a really rough time the last two years.  The AV is falling apart. Needs repair after repair. Along with a TON of "life happens" crap. Ughhhhhhhhh
I was thinking, if I can get the latest issues fixed, that we should try a low key, casual GTG in the near future.  Not a car show, just a GTG maybe at one of the beaches or a restaurant.  What do you guys think?   :B:

~ Karen

If you were a member of Raider Nation, like me, you wouldn't have all that bad luck.  :laugh:

raiderron said:
If you were a member of Raider Nation, like me, you wouldn't have all that bad luck.  :laugh:

Well, that was kinda rude. Especially towards someone whose life fell apart.  Thanks.

Not sure just yet, gauging interest and people's locations as of right now. :)

Depending on the date, I have to be up that way to pick up something from roadrunner.

And yes Karen I remember you.

camarogrl said:
Well, that was kinda rude. Especially towards someone whose life fell apart.  Thanks.

Sorry, but none of your original post had any details except for the AV problems. I guess I could assume, right? Again, sorry, was never meant to be something to make you feel bad.

I appreciate the apology. The AV is just the tip of the iceberg.  Lol 

camarogrl said:
I appreciate the apology. The AV is just the tip of the iceberg.  Lol   

When my wife passed a little over 3 years ago I was a mess for about 1 1/2 years. Then I dusted myself off and decided to face everything with a smile and try to look at the glass as half full. I hope all goes right for you as time goes by. But you really need to change football teams.  (y)

Camarogirl ???   Karen ???  Nope, sorry, doesn't ring a bell.     :kidding:

Sounds good to me . Lets get this thing going!

Oh and raiderron.....  :badidea:  Careful how you tread with the sports teams !!   LOL

Avlanch0251 said:

Oh and raiderron.....  :badidea:  Careful how you tread with the sports teams !!   LOL
  Marc, he's got NO IDEA, does he?? Lol.....

Raiderron, I broke my foot last November playing football with Rob Gronkowski.  Lol

camarogrl said:
   Marc, he's got NO IDEA, does he?? Lol.....

Raiderron, I broke my foot last November playing football with Rob Gronkowski.  Lol

Were you tackling him or blocking for him? If you were blocking for him that deserves a special seat in one of the club boxes for the home games. Probably need some special equipment for foot protection in the next pick up game. LOL!  (y)

My only claim to fame, so to speak, with the Raiders is that here in Eugene there is a bar called the KEG that every year after the season is over some of the Raiderettes come for autographs and about 6-7 years ago when they were here I had a Harley Softtail Custom that I had all done up in Raiders silver and black with ghost flames and 18" ape hanger handle bars that a lot of the chrome items had been powder coated and one of the girls saw it and shot a bunch of pics and then the pics were posted on the team web site for a month. Al Davis emailed me and told me how much he loved the bike. No tickets though.  :mad:

I wouldn't be able to make the Patriots Place shows. I work till 7 Monday thru Thursday.  Friday is 8-5. :(

camarogrl said:
I wouldn't be able to make the Patriots Place shows. I work till 7 Monday thru Thursday.  Friday is 8-5. :(
I dont think Kevin was talking about the shows they have there on Thursdays, a long while ago, there was a GTG at Patriots Place, we were all in the Bass Pro Shop lot talking until a glorified gardener who thought he was the authority there, told us to leave. That would be a cool GTG

I see.... oh.. HI JAMES!!!  That meet must have been before I got my av. I'd be in!! I kinda love Patriot Place.  :love:

Back