• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone going to be at NHMS this September?

Bonzie

Hey everyone. I am going to the race this weekend and wondered if anyone else would be there. Figured it would be cool to have a line of Avs cruising through the camping areas or maybe a meet to say hi and check out some rides. I was thinking Saturday morning since the racing doesn't start till the afternoon.

Well then I guess we'll do it then  (y)

Maybe more people will see this by then. I posted with such short notice that I thought I wouldn't even get a response :beating:

Hey Bonzie, Yeah, been there tried that, got the T-shirt. The short notice thing does suck around here.  But sure I'm in for September !  we can meet up somewhere up there and all tailgate together.

No, no camping, I've got a room at a resort a few miles north of track for the weekend. But I am normally in the back parking lot making breakfast by 7~7:30 the day of the race.    There is a diner not too far from the track that we can use as a meeting place if we can get something going here.

I know another member (or previous member) will be at the races, Glenn aka enkeiAV, he's got an AV same color as yours Marc, also has a twin bike carrier on the roof and a cap on the back similar to a snug top. I saw home a couple weeks ago at Bear Mtn, he sad he would be at the races, so I said I'd pass it on, cause I knew you'd be going.

Back