• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tune By Tuna Car Show 2014 - August 3RD

james21

Cruise Coord
PM 2021
PM 2019
PM 2014
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Last Year for this Awesome Car Show!

Its the 30th Anniversary of putting on this car show and the last time the guys who started it will be doing it:
http://www.tunedbytuna.com/?p=111
Its always a good time, I think it would be great to get a 10-20 AVs to show up (I think 20 is wishful thinking though).

And as with all shows, its not about winning a trophy its about spending time in good company, and at least for this particular show, the cruise to the childrens hospital with lights and sirens all the way >:D :cool: (y)

James... did we have 20 the 1st year we did it? I know it was a good turn out. Just thinking out loud! LOL

I don't think we made it to 20 any of the times, I wanna say 14 or 15 tops. And I think only half did the cruise.

Yeah, your right... I just looked up the thread from the 1st year we went.

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,110406.0.html

James I may be rolling with my Tactical Charger again.
(it all depends since were going to be in Tennessee the week before) and I have to see how funds work since I'm in PA and it's further out for me. (y)

Thanks for that Frankie, I was going off something posted on another site. And no problem if you roll with your charger, that thing is nice (y), would be great to see you.

OK I don't know if I can make it (we're looking at finances). BUT I found out that from reliable sources that four Shriners brought the show so it won't be the final show.tuna will be in charge of the cop car end of it. (y)
if anything changes I will let you know.
but at least for the kids the show will go on. :love:

I may be able to make it this year.  I get off work Sunday morning, and I'm  of until Weds night.

The only thing is that I need to get my train horns working again.  I think the solenoid on the horn part is blown out.  I've already verified the compressor/tank still work/refill, so the only thing left is the solenoid.

So who is coming, post up if you are, so we can meet up, and then go to the show as a group.

Meeting place will be the truckstop off Exit 6 I-90 @900-1000. This should give everyone plenty o time to get there.

Darn it.If I still lived on the East coast, I would definitely have tried but right now its just way too far for me.
Hope they come up with something similar on this end.
Any car show where I can legally cruise with my lights and siren sounds like fun.LOL

Key Word LEGALLY, just messing with ya, what you did at the Nats was very cool >:D :cool:.

Most likely going. Anybody near Weymouth coming  that wants to roll together down the Pike?
Let me know!

~Karen  :B:

It's tomorrow. ....
Who's definitely gonna try and meet at the truck stop?

Great!!! Anyone else??? Me and Marc should be there. James will be too.

Marc is coming, cool, haven't seen him in ages, it'll be great to catch up.

Was a GREAT time!! Nice to meet you and Katie!!!
We had 4 of us.... weather ended up beautiful!  :cool:

Uhhhhhh.. .. I got distracted last night. Was too tired Sunday. Annnndddddd. ... I still need to figure out how to post pics. Technology isn't exactly my thing. Lmao  Soon... I promise! ( and NO , I'm not putting up the ones U took Marc!!!)  :laugh:

camarogrl said:
Uhhhhhh.. .. I got distracted last night. Was too tired Sunday. Annnndddddd. ... I still need to figure out how to post pics. Technology isn't exactly my thing. Lmao  Soon... I promise! ( and NO , I'm not putting up the ones U took Marc!!!)  :laugh:
  Why not ???

Back