• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Loved my 03 2500 enough im buying a 02 North Face this week.

SaiOmega

Hey guys, I havent been on in a while here, but I still lurk ever so often.

Just thought I'd let yall know that I'm bringing a black 02 Northface home this week as the newest edition to my stable of GM vehicles.

Heres a few pics from the listing for it.

00e0e_gQiyJOGimMg_600x450.jpg

00u0u_7x6nuJ2tqqz_600x450.jpg

110k original miles one owner, and garage kept.

So you are going to have 2 Black AVs how ya going to tell them apart one has 8 lugs.

Thats pretty much it LoL.
I am letting my mom care for the 2500 as she doesnt drive very far for work and my step dad lost his company car when he changed jobs.
I am in the process of moving about 35 miles away and need my own truck. After two months of searching for another vehicle so I'm not parking my showcar level Trans Am at my job daily, I decided the only thing I really wanted was another Avalanche. I always brag on that 2500 for doing its job so well, and I really cant see anything else making a better all around vehicle than an Avalanche. I cant really help it that all the vehicles I fall in love with end up getting the axe from the factory. I guess perfection just cant be allowed to keep going in this world. LoL

Every vehicle I've ever owned has been terminated by the factory or suffered a redesign/change of hands.

84 AMC Jeep cj7
95 Camaro z28
93 Mazda rx7(still owned, needs a new motor[ls1])
2002 250 ninja(this is the exception maybe?)
2000 WS6 Trans Am(still owned[soon donor for rx7])
98 FZR 600(still owned)
2003 Avalanche 2500* (passed to a parent but still owned)
97 Honda Del Sol(seriously these cars are great why did they stop? still owned)
and now 2002 avalanche Northface

I have a love with Martyrs maybe?

Back