• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tagged by DixieDarling

DixieDarling

I got my tagging business cards in from Vistaprint 2 weeks ago and since then I've tagged 2 in my hometown, and 3 last Monday at the Bass Pro in Lawrenceville GA. Look out fellow North GA AVs, I'm coming for you if you're sitting still !  >:D

Just got back from a vacation in the New England States. Was surprised at seeing so many Av's while staring out of the tour bus window.  An after thought, why didn't I snap any photos. The camera was always ready.  :E:

I didn't think to take pictures of the one's I tagged, not sure how people would feel coming on here and seeing their truck already here.  :eek: I took a picture of my first tagging but a close up view just showing my card. I didn't know the rules...  :beating:

I've given out fliers in the past and have yet to see one of the people come to the site and post up that they received the flier, not saying they won't just saying my experiences.    (y)

Here in Eugene, Oregon I never paid attention till I bought my 02. At my storage facility there are 2 customers with an AV, an apartment complex up the street that I see one pull out of in the morning, there are 2 up the street at a business park and I saw an EXT one night on my way to my watering hole for tacos. I have yet to see the ambers. I guess I better print some fliers here at work and tag these people. What should I say on the fliers?  ???

Take a look in the Resources section (at left in quick navigation box) and there is a flyer for owners that you can copy and distribute raiderron.

Vaeagleav said:
Take a look in the Resources section (at left in quick navigation box) and there is a flyer for owners that you can copy and distribute raiderron.

I took info from the flyer and put it onto a business card. I felt like the brochure was a lot, and a lot of members were talking about the information and numbers being outdated so I just took the important parts. And white was too plain of a background for me so I googled a fun background.  :B:

Attachments

• front card.jpg
    front card.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 168
  • back card.jpg
    back card.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 167
09chevyavy said:
I have seen soooo many AVs around here. I see an average of about 7 a day

At the risk of being creepy (I checked your profile to see if you were from GA also) : Are you a Boudreaux ?!
lmao sorry... I had to.  
:rolleyes: :beating: :rolleyes:

Nice looking card DixieDarling! (I agree the brochure could use some updating.)

Vaeagleav said:
Nice looking card DixieDarling! (I agree the brochure could use some updating.)

Thank ya thank ya !! I'm started to reeeeeally love Microsoft Publisher. Its so easy to use !
I tried asking a couple Admins if they got me the newer info I'd redesign / recreate an updated version to put on the site but they basically said members who choose not to use it do their own thing (like I did) so I got the sense it was unnecessary.  :dunno:

Hey Dixie Darling,,  I noticed you mentioned Lawrenceville in your post,,  You are obviously in my neck of the
woods..  My Wife and I both grew up in Snellville,  We live it in Social Circle now, but are very active with both
the local car show community as well as several local Corvette groups..    I have never taken my Av to a show as
she still works for a living, ( down for a major upgrade/overhaul at the moment ) but I would love to attend an Avy
get together  in the spring or something if anyone had a local one..  My Sister has a 13 Black Diamond edition too, but
she is not in the AFC shall we say.  She lives in Grayson....

(y)

07AVSS said:
Hey Dixie Darling,,  I noticed you mentioned Lawrenceville in your post,,  You are obviously in my neck of the
woods..   My Wife and I both grew up in Snellville,   We live it in Social Circle now, but are very active with both
the local car show community as well as several local Corvette groups..    I have never taken my Av to a show as
she still works for a living, ( down for a major upgrade/overhaul at the moment ) but I would love to attend an Avy
get together  in the spring or something if anyone had a local one..  My Sister has a 13 Black Diamond edition too, but
she is not in the AFC shall we say.  She lives in Grayson....

(y)

Sadly I'm not in that area, I dated a guy that lived there so I was up there most weekends. I live around Kennesaw BUT there's a GA Get Together group that tries to get together once a month
http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,144582.125.html (y)

Thank You !!  I will keep an eye on that thread and perhaps get to one this spring sometime..
She will be back on the road and ready to roll by then... 

:B:

07avss ...  just saying hello.

I am working on putting together something for April or May for a CAFCNA meet up. that thread is going to be where i keep up with it at.

Back