• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Pull them Out

PuddleStompin

So i haven't gotten my truck stuck bad yet but lets see some pictures of everyone pulling out someone or getting their truck pulled out.

Dont have pictures right now, but I will post some later today or this weekend when I can

Me pulling somebody out...

Here is the setup of the vehicles involved
2004 Nissan Titan 2wd stock tires
2013 F350 4x4 stock tires
Mine- 2009 AV 2wd with all terrains

My buddy jaron(titan) was checking his field by his house for possums and racoons along a tree line and it had rained that day and he got stuck. He called me and I went the next morning with my uncle following me in his f350. Uncle backed up and tried to pull out with a 30 foot tow strap, got stuck, dug him out, tried with two 30s, got stuck, then we tied 2 30s onto mine and I was at the road. So basically I pulled out an f350 who was pulling a titan
>:D

Me getting stuck... this is the one I have pictures for

2009 av, 2wd all terrains
2005 toyota sequoia 4x4 mur tires

Me and my buddy austin were at his place and we were hitting the trails around noon after hanging out at his house. I stopped and we checked a trail to see if I could make it width wise, took the turn too sharp and hit the gas and slid into a dirt bank and couldnt get out, walked back to his and he pulled me out and I went through it

now the mud  >:D

that soup you see off to the right is all that tire was in gunky thick stuff

this was my experience haha

The avy never been stuck. But my 4x4 s10 has a few. Next time illbhave to get pics when pulling somebody out...but it usally late at night.

I got stuck once in a 4ft deep snow drift, didn't really think about getting pics because it was 3pm sun was going to be down at 5, didn't have any trees nearby strong enough to winch off of, so it was just me and my small army surplus shovel. Sun had just set hen I got the front dug out, I cranked the wheels all the way to the left, put the pedal to the floor and barely got out through a small clearing into a dry field. I generally go off-roading by myself, that's the last time I do it in the winter.

I've never had to be pulled out, but I've pulled several other trucks out of interesting situations over the years  >:D

Back