• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

center console

gregjdalu

hi I'm wondering if i would be able to take the center console out of a truck with one and put it in mine and just remove my center seat 
just a little info of the truck its a 2002 avalanche z71 with just the base cloth interior any help would be appreciated  :help: :help:

If I remember right you can swap with a 1999-2002 Large GM truck but you need the passenger side lower dash panel with it(panel where the glove box door is). That's how you do the 03-06s

Let us know when you do this mod...would be interesting to see how it turns out! Something I may do as well  (y)

I found this online, it was done to a 2004 Avalanche...the center console is from a GMC Denali:

0702tr_06_z+chevrolet_avalanche+custom_interior.jpg

I have a 2002 myself...would love to have a full center console.

You have good taste  2002blackedout2500 >:D

index.php

I wanna do something like this. I wanna do a 4 on the floor but my center console it there. So I want to actually find a middle seat or either build a different console and that way I can do the 4 on the floor. I have been considering doing some thin aluminum and putting cushions on the outside and wrap in leather. Then make it not as long and build in a set of cup holders and put a piano hinge and a lid and just wrap it all with cushion and leather

Back