• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

True Sadness

badtuffstuff

SM 2010
SM 2009
It is with much sadness in my heart that I had to say goodbye today to one of my best friends. Due to situations beyond my control, I had to sell my beautiful Avalanche today. It was the only non living thing in my life that I cared about. I want you all to know how much fun being a part of this club made my life. For several years it was my only hobby. I spent every spare cent I had making changes to him. I spent every waking day for 6 months at one point planning a national get together. I will always remember with fondness the times I had hanging with my AV family. I hope that I can stay a member and friend to all of you. I will would love that.
I am sad to see him go, but I had to change priorities.
Thanks again.

Sorry to hear that, but don't fret as you can still be a member without it.

Just don't but a Ridgeline. We would most definitely have to ban you then.   :D

I haven't owned an AV in a couple of years due to family responsibility, so just remember the truck brought you here, it's the family that keeps you here (y).

Sadly life happens and things and priorities change. Just remember you are more than your AV and we are family. Hopefully you will stay on the site.

Z66Modder said:
Sorry to hear that, but don't fret as you can still be a member without it.

Just don't but a Ridgeline. We would most definitely have to ban you then.   :D
x2, no ridgeline, sorry to see your Avy go. Hang in, maybe another version coming in the future.

That's too bad but life happens. Just keep the fond memories of the fun you had rolling in it.  I came pretty close to letting the Pearl go too but just could not do it.  Instead the Silverado went. We only need one vehicle these days and sadly the Silverado went. Anyway hope you can hook a ride or just show up if we all ever get together again. Hope you at least have a bow tie on what ever replaced the AV  :laugh:

I miss my AV every day I get stuck in my sub-compact Jetta with a manual (ugh!) transmission.  Yes, I love getting 40MPG city, but the AV is so comfortable.

Then, I get to drive it on the weekends and remember why I bought it!  (Poor thing, needs a paint job, tho.)

Back