• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

What did OEM 2004 era rubber factory mats look like?

DayOff

Does anyone have a picture of the front/rear factory floor mats that would fit a 2004 Avalanche?

I've run across some mats for sale that don't specify the year...sometimes I find out they're for the 2007+ models...but I'm curious what the 04-06 mats should look like for front/back..

Thanks!
Pete

Sorry I don't have a good photo of the whole mats in my 2004 AV but here is a shot showing part of the passenger side of my 2004 Z71 with factory Z71 mats.

The Z71 mats are very durable and hold up to lots of hard use. Other members have been happy with Weathertech mats that are about the same price.

Attachments

• Picture 387.jpg
    Picture 387.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 80
They look like this:

original-floor-mats-for-2004-chevy-avalanche-100-sparta-new-jersey-americanlisted_11039450.jpg

MLM said:
They look like this:

original-floor-mats-for-2004-chevy-avalanche-100-sparta-new-jersey-americanlisted_11039450.jpg

Mine might have looked like that ten years ago, might again if I cleaned the crud off.

Thanks everyone...I was finding some odd ones claiming to be from the dealer, I just wanted to make sure I got a set that fit right..

Pete

Back