• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tuner in AZ?

AZIROC

I am looking to up the performance of my 2002 Avalanche some.  Im not looking to go crazy.  I have a 600HP camaro and a 2001 Hayabusa.... i have all the "speed" i need from them.  The truck is more of a chore/house/camping vehicle.  I dont need it to do 11's.  I am looking to do intake/exhaust just to free it up some, but i was also wondering if anyone knew of a tuner in AZ to get a tune done. Like to gain some HP but maybe some MPG too (i know.. its 1 or the other  :beating:

I used AZ Speed and Marine, actually the dealer did, when I supercharged my Avy. Not sure if they do that anymore. I was in contact with Cordes Performance and Racing in Tempe when I wanted to put a supercharger on my 2015 Silverado. Was impressed with how well they answered all my questions. Even the dumb ones. You can contact them at: joe@cordesperformanceracing.com or call them at 480-359-5914. My Avy got 17 around town and over 20 on the highway after the supercharger mods. Also had Gibson shorty headers,  Gibson cat back exhaust, custom tune and the supercharger. What trans does your Avy have? If 2wd then it's a 4L60, if 4wd then 4L80. The 4L80 will stand up to  the supercharger just fine. The 4L60 not so much without a trans tune to up the line pressure and possibly get corvette servos put in.

Back