• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Off-road Front bumper

NiskaVader

The Addictive Desert Designs front bumper for the 2007 + avy looks perfect but seriously $1,800 dollars. The Iron Bull looks two big and bulky. I'm willing to pay $800 for a similar front bumper if anyone knows a fabricator in Southern California ???

If you were in the south around texas or mississippi I would say we would help ya out but thats nowhere near me. Sorry bud. There has to be a fab shop out there to do it....with all those race trucks and such coming from there... there has to be something buddy

Give Billy a call at Brute Force Fab in Fresno.  You can email him via their website http://www.bruteforcefab.com  They make Toyota bumpers, but they made a bumper for an Avalanche a couple years ago (there is a pic of it on their website gallery).  I've been talking to him about getting a bumper fabricated from him for my cladded 04.  It's nearly impossible to find a bumper for cladded Avys.  They don't have any jigs for an Avy so you'd have to leave your truck with them to make it.  I don't know if it'll be in your price range, but it's a southern CA option you were looking for.

I found the picture in their gallery; I'm not too crazy about it but thought I'd go ahead and post a picture.

Attachments

• bruteforce.jpg
    bruteforce.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 187
I don't disagree with your opinion.  I asked him about that design and he told me it was a design that the owner wanted so he did it.  I'm not too disappointed in his Toyota work that you see in his gallery, so I called him.  I don't see why he couldn't do that work on your truck.  He wasn't happy with the Avy and he didn't make a jig for future bumpers.  Which is why you would have to drop off your truck and let him use your truck as the template. 

Just an option.  If you can't find anyone else, can't hurt to make a phone call. 

I'm still debating whether a vacation to Yosemite is worth it and drop off my truck in the process.  lol  At least it would be custom to my truck and I know it would fit perfectly (since it would be built off my truck).

i have a move bumper complete with a 20 inch[flash=200,200][/flash] led light bar and four led pods i will sell for 1000.00 plus shipping

Back