• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Bull Bars

bellebelle

I have a 2013 white diamond Avy. Which would look better with that color..... a black bull bar or stainless/chrome one?

I think it depends on which way you are going with the truck. If you are going to black it out more then go black. But if its stock, chrome for sure to match the truck

I think based on his color, white, and the chrome that comes on the truck, go chrome.

If it was my truck and I wanted a bull bar I would go black simply because I have dechromed my truck. I wouldnt go with a bull bar anyways cuz I want something solid but hey thats your choice

Guess its about your age.  If you are young then go black, young ones like to black out the trucks.  If your an oldster like me I like the chrome.  I have a 13 topaz blue and chrome looks great and I get lots of compliments from young and old.  just my 2 cents :B:

Tpicks55 said:
Guess its about your age.  If you are young then go black, young ones like to black out the trucks.  If your an oldster like me I like the chrome.  I have a 13 topaz blue and chrome looks great and I get lots of compliments from young and old.  just my 2 cents :B:

I second the chrome  :B: In my opinion, it works better with the white diamond. If it were bright white, Black would look great, but with the diamond tricoat, the chrome sets it off that much more  (y)

Back