• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Congratulations to 4x4dreamer, your new WV Cruise Coordinator

GoldBowTie

Regional Coord.
Charter Member
SM 2003
Please join me in welcoming 4x4dreamer as your new Cruise Coordinator for West Virginia.
I am sure he will bring some GTG activity back to WV.
Please support him in his new role.
Congrats Ian.  (y)

(y) Congrats Ian.  How about an off road adventure in the New River area.  I haven't been down that way since I almost rolled my S10 Blazer back in the early 90's.  >:D

Congrats Ian! I know you'll do a great job! (y)

-- SS

Thanks you guys  :D

I plan to do my best to bring some activity back to WV and *hopefully* recruit some new members. It would be nice to add a few new "Black Sheep" to the ones that already exist  :love:

I do hope I represent WV well  (y)

Keep an eye open for the WV Wild and Wonderful Weekend Thread that will be coming up, most likely near the end of the holiday season.

Thanks again everyone,

Ian

Look at 4x4dreamer...all grown up and being a Cruise Coordinator.

I remember your first GTG/Coordinating...Summersville, you did a great job then and are a positive spokesperson for the Avy.

Let's get some Eatings in the mix also...

Congrats my friend!!!!!    (y)

Welcome to the back room and congratulations, Ian. 

--OldVMer & MrsVMer

:welcome: Congrats Ian. Look forward to seeing you are a GTG soon!  (y)

Dueck said:
(y)

Oh, oh. Now I have a reason to go to WV.

Why yes, yes you do  >:D (y)

Mrs. WVAV said:
Congrats Ian!!! :love: You will do great at this job.  :B:

Thanks Melissa  :love: :love: I knew we needed a revamp of the activity, but I 100% thought you were still CC until a little while before Avy Pizza  :rolleyes: I didn't even realize that you had given it up.

02 Z71 said:
:welcome: Congrats Ian. Look forward to seeing you are a GTG soon!  (y)

Thanks Brian  (y) WV-WWW will be in the mix soon!

4x4dreamer said:
Thanks Melissa  :love: :love: I knew we needed a revamp of the activity, but I 100% thought you were still CC until a little while before Avy Pizza  :rolleyes: I didn't even realize that you had given it up.
You didnt know something about CAFCNA?!?!  :eek: That's  a first!  ;) I gave up CC a few years ago... My years before and after all that here were/are much better.  :rolleyes: So much of our activity was with OH anyhow Jim just kept us active... that just proves how awesome he is. :B:

I do wish you the best of luck... I know you can handle it though... but if you need any help at all with whatever it might be all you have to do is ask.  :love:

Mrs. WVAV said:
You didnt know something about CAFCNA?!?!  :eek: That's  a first!  ;) I gave up CC a few years ago... My years before and after all that here were/are much better.  :rolleyes: So much of our activity was with OH anyhow Jim just kept us active... that just proves how awesome he is. :B:

I do wish you the best of luck... I know you can handle it though... but if you need any help at all with whatever it might be all you have to do is ask.  :love:

Thank you Melissa  :love:

Jim is pretty awesome isn't he  (y)

WVa said:
Congrats Ian looking forward to wv events.

Be sure to keep an eye open for WV Wild and Wonderful Weekend XIII

We try to do one every year, but missed 2014, so hopefully 2015 will make up for it! It is usually in the spring, around late March/Early April  (y)

-Ian

Back