• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

I'm looking for work out here. any ideas?

Old No.7 Avalanche

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2006
hey y'all.
it looks like I may be moving down here with the family. (I applied at the JD distillery). I'm on a waiting list  (y). I applied to Denzo and Car-x down here in Knoxville. I came down with the wife to pick up an additional car from the in-laws just in case I land something quick. (I am leaving her and the kids up in PA until the end school (June).
anyone out here have any ideas or friends that are looking for temp employee, PM me here or email at hemicharger08awd@gmail.com
thanks.

On the move again, dang I still haven't had a chance to see you in PA.

yeah, that's what it looks like.
the opportunity presented itself over the summer, and with her parents out here it looks like a logical step.
although I didn't leave yet so we'll definitely have to meet up. (I'll try to see about a GTG). (y)

hey Reaper,
I'm actually looking around the Knoxville area or even a little further in.
I will sleep at my in-laws then drive to work and back so figure 70-80 miles from Knoxville would be good. once I have the family down here then I can look for a house closer to Lynchburg (provided I get employed by JD, which I don't think it will be a problem (y)).

Yeah I'm a couple hundred miles outside your target area unfortunately. If something happens and you end up closer to nashville don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I can more than likely get you something here with quickness where I'm at. We have new hires brought in weekly.

I don't have many contacts east that I know are hiring but I will definitely ask around and if something pops up I'll let you know.

GR1MR3APER said:
Yeah I'm a couple hundred miles outside your target area unfortunately. If something happens and you end up closer to nashville don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I can more than likely get you something here with quickness where I'm at. We have new hires brought in weekly.

I don't have many contacts east that I know are hiring but I will definitely ask around and if something pops up I'll let you know.
(y)
thanks #7

Back