• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Sunday, January 4th

MrAwesomeMan

So i'll start off by saying that before I purchased my avalanche I hung out with some really cool people in the tuner world. They're aren't your everyday civic-owning teenagers; if you've ever been to a tuner meet, you'll understand what I mean. Long story short, some of my friends from the car group, Legion, are trying to get a large group of automotive loving people (like us) together for a meet at the Krispy Kreme at the Tacoma Mall on Sunday January 4th at 10am, and I think it would be awesome if the Avalanche crowd is represented strongly. If anyone has any questions just post them here and I will answer them as soon as inhumanly possible.

Legion hosts weekly meets on Sundays at various coffee shops around Washington, and the meets are always open to any vehicle whether it be a coupe, sedan, truck, suv, motorcycle, or whatever. The meeting is called Caffeinated Carz and is searchable on facebook under "Caffeinated Carz 10am".

I will post more information as I get it. I hope to see some of you guys out there. Also, if we have some Washington members interested in going we can hold a pre-meet at a separate location so we all can arrive together.  :B:

I have to see if I'm working that Saturday. Then I'll have to wash my truck.  :laugh:

Haven't done that since hunting season, won't stop raining here.  :E:

Actually I did not realize it was a Sunday, will be in church at that time. I believe it will rain tomorrow as well. :(

I made it out. There was a lot of cars that came out, even with the weather. I had the tallest one by far lol I don't really have any pictures because I was hanging out with my friends in a Mustang club, but overall it was a good turn out. There was even a Nissan GTR35 and a 90's era Skyline. I can keep posting up any big meets that I come across in case an interest in the Washington chapter of CAFCNA builds.  :B:

Back