• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Back in town 1/19-1/25

Sirshopolot

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
Hey Nevada  :wave: I'm going to be back in Vegas January 19 thru the 25 for the Shot Show. It's been quite awhile since I was last here and seen some of you. My girlfriend has never been to Vegas so I plan to take her to the Dam, Freemont St. and would love to go to a Cirque show of some kind. Does anyone have a CAFCNA hookup for show tickets? Would also like to do a GTG of some kind. Ready, set, go

Sirshopolot said:
Hey Nevada  :wave: I'm going to be back in Vegas January 19 thru the 25 for the Shot Show. It's been quite awhile since I was last here and seen some of you. My girlfriend has never been to Vegas so I plan to take her to the Dam, Freemont St. and would love to go to a Cirque show of some kind. Does anyone have a CAFCNA hookup for show tickets? Would also like to do a GTG of some kind. Ready, set, go

Don't spend all of your savings while your there  >:D

You'll need some travel funds so you can make it to Nats this year  :laugh:

Sorry we missed you, don't get to the forums much any more....hope you enjoyed your stay!

Back