Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Underseat storage tray  (Read 2205 times)

MoBlanche

• Check out my photography portfolio
Underseat storage tray
« on: 02/25/15 04:07 PM »

After seeing it on Ed's 2013 Avalanche Build Thread, I was inspired to order the "Husky Gearbox" from the manufacturer     http://www.huskyliners.com/car-truck-organizers
Called them yesterday afternoon to order, and - to my amazement - FedEx brought it today. Great quick service, for sure. Perfect fit, seems well made.  Fits nicely under the mid-deck I made (following  Dueck's lead) as well. Next project - follow Ed's excellent example  and mount the Maglite and fire extinguisher to it.
Thanks to all for the countless great ideas on this terrific site!
2011  LTZ (K&N filter, Red LED interiors and puddles, Eagle Alloy rims, Klein train horn, Setina push bumper with integrated LEDs, license-plate LEDs with flash capability, Husky under-seat storage with Mag-light mod, custom removable mid-deck)

It was inherited from my beloved father. This was formerly his account. I have taken it over to honor his memory. May he not cringe in the heavens from my lack of car knowledge.

cddavis

Re: Underseat storage tray
« Reply #1 on: 04/02/15 03:23 PM »

Do the seats still fold out of the way OK to use the mid gate?

MoBlanche

« Reply #2 on: 04/25/16 06:26 AM »

They do. No obstruction at all.  :thumbsup:
2011  LTZ (K&N filter, Red LED interiors and puddles, Eagle Alloy rims, Klein train horn, Setina push bumper with integrated LEDs, license-plate LEDs with flash capability, Husky under-seat storage with Mag-light mod, custom removable mid-deck)

It was inherited from my beloved father. This was formerly his account. I have taken it over to honor his memory. May he not cringe in the heavens from my lack of car knowledge.

Mondo Condo

• Steve - Granby, CT
« Reply #3 on: 05/11/16 03:45 AM »

Do you have any pictures?

wyotonka

• CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator
  • WyoTonka
« Reply #4 on: 05/11/16 09:08 AM »

Still really curious if this would fit 03-06

2003 Avalanche
2010 Kia Koup sx
2015 Chrysler 300s
Tonka Truck Build

MoBlanche

« Reply #5 on: 05/11/16 09:12 AM »

Not sure if it would. I'll post a few pics in a day or two of mine in my '11

spidey

• "On the Ranch" by Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
« Reply #6 on: 06/02/16 08:33 AM »

Nice find, but Ive got my storage taken car of already anyway. Wish I saw this 4 years ago.

Did you order the actual avalance one, doesnt seem to be much of storage instead of a slide in tray with some lips on the front, since the back doesnt have any edges
Silver Ice 2012 LT - Bought June 9, 2012, 240kms

Chrome antenna Chrome AVS bug/rock hood guard
DeeZee tailgate assist hydraulic LED Hitch step
Console organizer Weathertech window vent visors (smoke)
Weathertech floormats (front & rear) Embossed chrome door sill plates
Putco Liquid Spider Web grill insert Chrome lettered license plate frame
Bowtie license plate cover Helo rims/Goodyear Wranglers
Putco tail light chrome trim Chev stamped muffler tip
Bushwacker fender flares Gatorback mud flaps

MoBlanche

« Reply #7 on: 06/05/16 05:10 AM »

It is the avalanche-fitted one. It isn't much storage, but it is a nice addition. In a way I suppose it is more like dividers than 'storage.' That said, you can neatly contain quite a bit of stuff that would otherwise be rolling around like a dog in the dirt. So IMHO, it's a good thing to have.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 24 queries.