• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Underseat storage tray

MoBlanche

After seeing it on Ed's 2013 Avalanche Build Thread, I was inspired to order the "Husky Gearbox" from the manufacturer    http://www.huskyliners.com/car-truck-organizers
Called them yesterday afternoon to order, and - to my amazement - FedEx brought it today. Great quick service, for sure. Perfect fit, seems well made.  Fits nicely under the mid-deck I made (following  Dueck's lead) as well. Next project - follow Ed's excellent example  and mount the Maglite and fire extinguisher to it.
Thanks to all for the countless great ideas on this terrific site!

Nice find, but Ive got my storage taken car of already anyway. Wish I saw this 4 years ago.

Did you order the actual avalance one, doesnt seem to be much of storage instead of a slide in tray with some lips on the front, since the back doesnt have any edges

It is the avalanche-fitted one. It isn't much storage, but it is a nice addition. In a way I suppose it is more like dividers than 'storage.' That said, you can neatly contain quite a bit of stuff that would otherwise be rolling around like a dog in the dirt. So IMHO, it's a good thing to have.

Back