• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

08 Avalanche prerunner flared fenders?

bradkash

avalanche.jpg

Does anyone know of anywhere  that makes the prerunner fiberglass fenders for the nbs avalanche? Been looking and have had no luck.  Any help would be awesome! Thanks

I have looked and looked and nobody makes them. You can have them custom make a set however. Some people say that you can take the silverado ones and massage them to fit. Would be nice to know. Keep us posted

Check out or call Fiberwerx.  They can make just about anything you want.

They already have fenders and one-piece conversions for the Silverado/WBH Avs. 

Duncan (in sales) sent me pics of an Escalade EXT with rear flared quarters that would work for Avs if converted to the Caddy tail lights. They made these in carbon fiber, but he said they could make them in fiberglass with a white gel coat finish.

Again, I've only inquired on the WBH Avs (2005 year) when I've called them.  BUT...they can custom make just about anything.  Just depends on how much you want to spend, I imagine.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FRONT BUMPER???

bradkash said:
avalanche.jpg

Does anyone know of anywhere  that makes the prerunner fiberglass fenders for the nbs avalanche? Been looking and have had no luck.  Any help would be awesome! Thanks

Not sure you will get a reply from bradkash since according to his profile he was last active:  04/28/15 01:43 pm

His profile does have an email address so you may try to send him an email directly....otherwise maybe someone can recognize the bumper and reply, or you could try enlarging the photo to read the markings on the bumper?

Back