• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GM Heritage Center Tour Part II Cancelled (Important update 5/10/2015)

MS03 2500

PM 2017
PM 2015
SM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
It's time to start planning this GTG again let me know if you are interested.
Cost will be 20.00 per person.

General Motors Heritage Center

WEBSITE

MAP

Here is a link to last years  GTG

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,143170.0.html

discover.jpg

imagine.jpg

design.jpg

innovate.jpg

explore.jpg

I'm in if I'm in town.  Too much going on so I won't know till we get closer to the date. I'll let you know.
Mr.Jay

put us as tenative .... we should be there but with coaching my daughters softball team if it rains mon or wed that week the game will be rescheduled for that Sat ... :( ....

John

Sweet I'll be there, I got my site in last November, Greg is an awesome guy.  The hot spot is rite down the road at 16, anyone want to meet there for a coffee first?

I'll say 11 AM for now, usually I wait so the Heritage Center can book other groups first to give the folks from out of state more time to get here.

I'll be at the Hot Spot at 10.  It's at 16 and Mound, by the gas station. 

james21 said:
So are we meeting there first?

No I'll meet you at the same hotel and we can travel up there, about 10 ish unless we can get a later time for the tour

It will be good to meet ya CPotvinZ71

Burrd said:
A few guys from my site are interested, it is that ok?

Well don't keep it a secret what is "your" site, maybe some of our guys wanna visit!

Didit

unitedfbody.com I also have a 1978 Trans Am, it's a site for F body's.  Some sites don't like you mentioning other sites, lol if you have a Firebird or Camaro, stop in.  I'm Burd on there, someone had Burd here already. So I couldn't use it. 

I sent Burrd a PM but I guess I should tell all new member that are planning to come.

The GM Heritage Center is a Private Invite Only Museum and they do not accept Cash, Checks or Credit Cards
I have to give them a number of people then write a big check then have you folks repay me.

I don't feel comfortable involving other club because I don't know them, but feel free to bring family and friends and it's 20 dollar per person (all ages).

So when you post let me know how many people you have.

I posted before I was in, I can't make it, so I'm out for the tour. 

Burrd said:
I posted before I was in, I can't make it, so I'm out for the tour. 

We will miss you, but maybe you can stop by the after visit events

I am tentative at this point on going. Will have to clear with GF first. Might bring the dog with but depends on the weather and how long we stay. Since it is only a 3 hour drive and I have to work the next day in the afternoon I don't know if we will plan to stay over night or not.

I messaged Elliot to maybe try to caravan from the west side of the state so if anyone else is looking at going maybe we can caravan. I am in Muskegon. I also message Elliot a couple different choices. The Lake Michigan Express will be having a low priced round trip "cruise" in a couple weeks to introduce people to their boat. (Round trip is like $30 apiece with no cars allowed for special trip) We are looking to try that out so might be interesting.  So maybe if anyone around Muskegon is going (Grand Haven, Holland etc) or is on the way to Sterling Heights maybe we can meet up and caravan out there. Might be cool to have a few avalanches together. Because of the time we would probably only actively try to meet up with people in Muskegon, Grand Rapids and Lansing if anyone is interested. 

But again I am only seeing if anyone is in the area and interested at this point. I still have to clear with the woman first.. Probably in next 24-48 hours I will know for sure..

Rodney

Hope you and the lady can make it Rodney.

Back