• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

May GTG

ronthehandymanga

PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
Ok people, May 9th, My house for a GTG for all those how want to come and Enjoy some modding, cookout and to see Prism off to his new adventures in Florida. BYOB if you want some leaded refreshments.  PM me and I will give you the address.

Noon till whenever the neighbors start yelling.  :laugh:

I would love to come but it is my weekend to work.

Humm I'm a maybe I'll be down for the Kentucky Derby the weekend before.

We are planing on being there. Don't forget the stuf to fix my bumper please.

May 9th.... Sweet, if you want BBQ, my Masonic lodge is having a BBQ that day as well. Plates are $8.00 each from 11am till 5 pm.  The lodge is located apex 2-3 miles from Rons  house

I'll come later, since I'm one of the ones manning the smoker all nite Friday nite/Sat. Morning... Gotta get some sleep

This sounds like a good GTG coming together.  (y)

MEDICO said:
May 9th.... Sweet, if you want BBQ, my Masonic lodge is having a BBQ that day as well. Plates are $8.00 each from 11am till 5 pm.  The lodge is located apex 2-3 miles from Rons  house

I'll come later, since I'm one of the ones manning the smoker all nite Friday nite/Sat. Morning... Gotta get some sleep
(y)

You can count on me being there.

I just got back this morning (1am)
11011210_774109112725_4174801470255196957_n.jpg

I know. I'm looking foward to it. I was really hoping my parts would have been here this week so I could have the time to install everything before saturday. It now looks like the switches , console , and parts won't be here till next week. Little disappointed with that.

See you all in a week (y)

We had a great time yesterday. Thanks for having us up Ron. Somehow there where no pics taken of the modding or anything that I know of. However here is a pic of the aftermath. Using my new roof rack arledy.

Attachments

• 20150510_165149-640x360.jpg
    20150510_165149-640x360.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 52
AV 2500 said:
We had a great time yesterday. Thanks for having us up Ron. Somehow there where no pics taken of the modding or anything that I know of. However here is a pic of the aftermath. Using my new roof rack arledy.

It was a good Saturday afternoon. The ladder rack looks good

AV 2500 said:
We had a great time yesterday. Thanks for having us up Ron. Somehow there were no pics taken of the modding or anything that I know of. However here is a pic of the aftermath. Using my new roof rack already.
(y)    :cool:

Prism said:
It was a good Saturday afternoon. The ladder rack looks good
It was fun having you Y'all here this weekend.        :D

Sorry I didn't make it.  Too many things going on that weekend.  Hopefully, I will make the next one!

Back