• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2015 Nationals T-Shirt Sales Open Until 7/4 midnight again ....

Intimidatoruag

Time to order your 2015 Chevy Avalanche Fan Club Nationals T-shirt(s)/Sweatshirt(s)/Hoodie(s)

Orders will be taken from now until 6/5/2015
Each t-shirt/sweatshirt/hoodie will have the club logo on the front.  On the back, see the attached photo.

Cost:

T-Shirts: small-xl $20.00 add $1.75 for 2xl, add $2 for 3xl, add $2.25 for 4xl, add $2.50 for 5xl

Sweatshirts:  $30.00 add $1.75 for 2xl, add $2 for 3xl, add $2.25 for 4xl, add $2.50 for 5xl

Hoodies: $30.00 add $1.75 for 2xl, add $2 for 3xl, add $2.25 for 4xl (Only available up to 4XL

Sizing ? Be sure an up size your shirts/sweatshirts and hoodies by one size.  I tried on a normal size for me and it was way too small!

Shirts ? Shirts come from the company Jerzee.  

Colors:

T-Shirts will have 4 colors available:  Athletic Heather, Azalea, Columbia Blue and Tenn. Orange

Sweatshirts and Hoodies will be in one color Oxford.  Just a tad darker than the Athletic Heather

Payment:

Payment can be made via paypal @ johnloriv4@bex.net
Be sure and use the ?Send Money to friends or Family? otherwise paypal takes out a fee and I don?t want to have you add in more money to cover fees.  Also if you want the shirts shipped to you add $5.95 to the total cost and I?ll get them in the mail once they are printed ?

Printing:

Please be aware these shirts are being printed by my daughter at her School ? she has printed may a different designs for many a different functions at her school.  And each of them has turned out awesome.  I just want you to be aware, so that if you have an issue with the printing you are dealing with her and I and not a major corporation.

Thanks

John V.

Attachments

• 29MR_athletic_heather.jpg
    29MR_athletic_heather.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 363
  • 29MR_azalea.jpg
    29MR_azalea.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 29MR_columbia_blue.jpg
    29MR_columbia_blue.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 359
  • 29MR_oxford.jpg
    29MR_oxford.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 361
  • choice4b.jpg
    choice4b.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 356
Question...
If I order one, and pay for it, I am guessing I can pick it up at the meet?
But if for some reason I am unable to make it to the meet, can I pay you the additional $5.95 to ship AFTER the meet?

Ordering mine and Lu's

one  xl columbia blue  20.00

one 3xl heather          22.00

paypal being sent!

Didit

You say that the Oxford color is for sweatshirts and hoodies, but you show it in a t-shirt...
Could I get an Oxford colored t-shirt?  I like that color the best...lol

ARMYtango said:
You say that the Oxford color is for sweatshirts and hoodies, but you show it in a t-shirt...
Could I get an Oxford colored t-shirt?  I like that color the best...lol

I only show it in the t-shirt because that is the picture I got from their website ..... They can't get the T-shirt in oxford

sorry

john

Didit said:
Ordering mine and Lu's

one  xl columbia blue  20.00

one 3xl heather          22.00

paypal being sent!

Didit

got it!

I got payment from Bill .... but I don't see yours yet Mike .... johnloriv4@bex.net ....

John

Well John, thats because your original post does not say .com  .org  .edu or whatver, I mentioned that to you in a pm thought you would change it to the right paypal account, but I see it in your reply here!

Didit

I went to paypal and put it down as friend or family and got asked for your name and address to complete my purchase so I need that before I can complete mine. Maybe for there are too many transfers   ??? ???   (y)  

othennile79 said:
Do I place my order  here ??

Go to paypal, and click send money to family and friends and enter his email with you're information included in the comments (name, address, shirts, sizes, etc)

johnloriv4@bex.net

I got the shirts ordered, Paypal was having issues the other day.

ronthehandymanga said:
I went to paypal and put it down as friend or family and got asked for your name and address to complete my purchase so I need that before I can complete mine. Maybe for there are too many transfers  ??? ???  (y) 

I got the same thing...  It thinks it is an international email address.  I guess it is PayPal's way of helping people not to get scammed by the Nigerians, Indians, etc...

Put us down for two:
  • 1 - Columbia Blue (M)
  • 1 - Columbia Blue (2XL)

Paypal sent.

--OldVMer

Sent money Paypal
1 --Columbia Blue  (M)

Sent $ Gorilla sized hoodie please.

Back