• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

All Chevy Show 6/28/15

james21

Cruise Coord
PM 2021
PM 2019
PM 2014
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
I wanted to post this, it was fun when we had a bunch go, the past two years I've gone solo. Would love to see some other guys come out this year, if not I may end up going to another show closer to home this year. One incentive, perhaps would be that last year they had a class that was meant specifically for our trucks. No one was there except me, so there was no reason to put my AV in the class. Winning first place is cool , but only when you have competition.

I guess, if anyone is interested, we'll figure out a place to meet.

Sorry James, You know the last couple yrs. have been tuff for me with all that's gone on here, but we'll get into that next time we see ea. other.  Anyway, I've already got a show here in Fall River planned for this Sunday, at a place called Frugal Franks. If you'd like to meet up for that give me a call, you still have my # yes ?     I'd love to not  be the only Av. in the lot, although, I did have both of the 08 and the 02 with me at a cruise I went to 2 weeks ago.  LOL
    PS.    BTW , This show is to benefit Wounded Worriers

Thanks for the offer Mark, and yes I still have your number (y). Right now I may not even go down for the chevy show. I'll have to see how tomorrow goes. I got a show that I'm going to, about 1.5hrs away, and the new headers I have run hotter than the regular manifolds, so I got some wiring that is in danger of burning up. So if it makes it through tomorrow's drive then maybe I'll be ok for the 4+ hr drive out to RI or Fall River.

I cant blame ya there James , that is a long ride for you.  Been watching the weather here also, Sundays not looking to good anyway, but this is New England, you know how that gos, just gonna hafta wait n see.

I can't remember if the chevy show is rain or shine, I'm thinking with the vendors and stereo equipment, they'll probably cancel if it's gonna rain.

Back